//

alleen iphone 3GS MC MODELS van 3.1.3 naar 3.1.2 de oplossing

alleen iphone 3GS MC MODELS van 3.1.3 naar 3.1.2 de oplossing discussie in Archief forum; ( verdwijnt na registratie ) ik heb het gevonden en hier is de oplossing alleen snap het niet misschien ken iemand dit vertalen naar nederlands HOW TO] Downgrade 3Gs from ...

Ga terug   iPhone, iPod touch, iPad en Apple TV forum > Archief > Archief
Wachtwoord vergeten? Registreren!
Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Berichten van vandaag Markeer forums als gelezen
Oud 13-02-10, 22:19
• iOS 4.3.3
• Besturingssysteem: Windows

Smile alleen iphone 3GS MC MODELS van 3.1.3 naar 3.1.2 de oplossing

ik heb het gevonden en hier is de oplossing alleen snap het niet misschien ken iemand dit vertalen naar nederlands

HOW TO] Downgrade 3Gs from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2, receive service and jailbreak.

My wifey accidentally upgraded my iPhone 3Gs to 3.1.3 the other day and I thought I was doomed. I tried several ways to downgrade with many being successful however I could not receive service once downgraded to 3.1.2 but I tried one method 3 times now and have been successful each time so I figured I'd share in case any of you are/were in the same boat.

Firstly, you need to make sure you're using redsn0w version 0.9.4. I don't know if it's an official release, but it's the only one that works properly. redsn0w version 0.9.2 will NOT work properly. You can grab it from Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums, Mods, Guides, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - redsn0w OS X 0.9.4

Secondly, you'll need to grab iPhone 3Gs FW version 3.1.2. You can grab that from Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums, Mods, Guides, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - iPhone 3GS 3.1.2

I'm also running iTunes version 9.0.3.

Very important - You must have your SHSH on file with saurik and have already edited your host file prior to this document. A simply google search will teach you how to edit the hosts file on Mac and Windows. Now to begin:

-First, connect your iPhone to the USB and put it into DFU mode. (if you don't know how to get into DFU mode, please google it). iTunes will display an alert stating you need to restore your device, click ok then hold option + click restore and navigate to your previously downloaded 3.1.2 FW

After the restore finishes you should be hit with a 1015 error. That's expected. Your phone should be in Recovery mode now and iTunes will tell you to restore again. Click ok then hold option + click on restore again - this time you do not have to go into DFU mode - and navigate to the 3.1.2 FW.

-After the restore finishes again it'll throw another 1015 error. That's expected again. This time, just select ok and close iTunes. Fire up redsn0w - make sure it's the 0.9.4 version - and jailbreak as normal.

-After the jailbreak is finalized your device should reboot and strange enough you successfuly downgraded to 3.1.2.

PLEASE NOTE: AFTER THE FIRST JAILBREAK YOUR DEVICE WILL NOT BE JAILBROKEN. Don't ask my why but for some reason all it does is properly finish the downgrade process.

Now, you are more than welcome to use your favorite jailbreak software (blackra1n or redsn0w) to re-run jailbreak process and once it's finished VOILA! You should be jailbroken on 3.1.2 WITH service!

ik heb gehoord en is bevestigd dat het werke hopelijk dat iemand het kan vertalen in het nederlands nogmaals dit werkt ook op de 2nd generatie iphone 3GS MC modellen
laat het me weten of dit werkt

My wifey accidentally upgraded my iPhone 3Gs to 3.1.3 the other day and I thought I was doomed. I tried several ways to downgrade with many being successful however I could not receive service once downgraded to 3.1.2 but I tried one method 3 times now and have been successful each time so I figured I'd share in case any of you are/were in the same boat.
Advertentie
Advertentie Gesponsorde links (verdwijnt na registratie)

Oud 13-02-10, 23:53
Destiny's schermafbeelding
iPhone(club) Guru
• iOS 5.1.1
• Besturingssysteem: Mac OS X

Standaard

Allemaal leuk en aardig maar als je afhankelijk bent van een unlock zul je nu echt niet kunnen bellen, omdat de baseband niet gedowngrade kan worden.
Oud 14-02-10, 11:57
iScorpio's schermafbeelding
iPhone(club) Guru
• iOS 14.0
• iPadOS 14.0
• Besturingssysteem: Windows

Standaard

En omdat bovenstaand verhaal al vaker aan de orde is gekomen op dit forum gaat er voor nu een slotje op om vervuiling van het forum te voorkomen.

PB's met vragen worden niet beantwoord, post deze op het forum!

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Discussietools
Weergave

Soortgelijke discussies

Discussie Auteur Forum Reacties Laatste bericht
Sync probleem: alleen van outlook naar iPhone Michiel C iTunes 12 11-10-10 15:13
van iPhone 3GS naar 4 applefun iTunes 4 27-09-10 20:59
Backup Itunes van 3gs 16gb naar 3gs 8gb Itoon iTunes 4 31-07-10 16:12
iPhone: JailBreak & Unlock the iPhone 2G 3G and 3Gs on 3.1.3 Firmware [ LATEST MC MODELS} Elvan Jailbreak 12 20-04-10 13:55
Is er wel een oplossing nou? Als je terug gaat naar 1.1.2 van 1.1.3 isyan68 Archief 5 11-02-08 20:28

Regels voor berichten