iCulture forum | iPhone, iPad,  iPod touch, Apple TV en iOS

iCulture forum | iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV en iOS (https://forum.iculture.nl/)
-   Unlock (https://forum.iculture.nl/f14/jailbreak-unlock/f66/unlock/)
-   -   iPhone 1e gen.: Uitleg: [iPhone 1.0] Jailbreak 2.1 (Quickpwn Windows versie)) (https://forum.iculture.nl/f14/jailbreak-unlock/f66/unlock/21407-uitleg-iphone-1-0-jailbreak-2-1-quickpwn-windows-versie.html)

splatz 13-09-08 09:12

Uitleg: [iPhone 1.0] Jailbreak 2.1 (Quickpwn Windows versie))

Hallo allemaal,
Hierbij post ik hoe je je iphone of ipod touch met firmware 2.1 kan jailbreaken.

1. Open iTunes 8, and update to iPhone firmware 2.1.

2. After you're upgraded to firmware 2.1, uninstall iTunes 8.0, and install iTunes 7.7.* from the download link here:

Download iTunes 8.0.0.35 - FileHippo.com

3. Click --> Download QuickPWN iPhone 2.1 Jailbreak <--, or use any of these mirrors if this link doesn't work:
Mirror 1, Mirror 2

4. Run the QuickPWN-GUI.exe file and browse and select your iPhone 2.1 firmware.

5. Follow the on-screen steps, choose Installer and Cydia.

6. Once finished, your iPhone will reboot, but Installer and Cydia won't be visible.

7. Download & Install DiskAid from here:
http://www.digidna.net/downloads/dow...on=1.5&sys=win

8. Connect your iPhone via USB to your computer and launch the DiskAID program.

9. When the DiskAid screen launches, you'll see a drop-down box on the bottom left that says "Media Folder". Click on it, and select "Root Folder" instead.

10. You'll get a Root Partition message, just click ok!

11. On the left side, scroll down and click the System folder. Now double-click the Library Folder. Scroll down and double-click the "PrivateFrameworks" folder.

12. On the right side, scroll down and click on the MobileInstallation.framework folder.

13. Select the MobileInstallation file, and click "Delete from Device".

13. Download the new MobileInstallation patch from Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

14. In DiskAid, click "Copy File to Device", and select the MobileInstallation file you downloaded.

15. After you've copied the MobileInstallation file, reboot your iPhone and you should see a jailbreaked iPhone 2.1 now! Enjoy.

Bij mij is het zo gelukt, hoop dat het bij jullie ook lukt

ArB 13-09-08 10:11

Deze staat op hackintosch en vertrouw ik ietsje meer omdat hij bij bigboss vandaan komt ;)

Citaat:

2.1 2g and 3g Jailbreak
Author: BigBoss // Category: jailbreak

This is not the easiest guide, but it is for expert users and early adopters that have a 3g and Windows. The guide is courtesy of Geeb. This guide is for contract carrier subscribers only. If you are unlocking your 2g, wait for another method.

Warning: at this point, no 3rd party apps show up after install. Will update this as soon as we have a solution.

Step 1) Download the 2.1 3g firmware or 2g firmware.

Step 2) Install itunes v8 - you can get all versions of iTunes here.

Step 3) Update the iphone with iTunes and make sure it is activated!

Step 4) Uninstall iTunes v8

Step 5) Uninstall Apple Mobile Device Support (From Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel)

Step 6) Install itunes v7.7.*

Step 7) Download quickpwn with the correct 2.1 bundle inside it here.

Step 8) Run quickpwn…select your iPhone1,2_2.1_5F136_Restore.ipsw or iPhone1,1_2.1_5F136_Restore.ipsw from step 1.

Step 9) You can select cydia and installer and logos if you wish (make sure you select Cydia).

Step 10) When it is finished the phone will reboot…Cydia and Installer will NOT be visible

Step 11) Download TotalCommander and t-pot addon

Step 12) Install TotalCommander and in the left pane navigate to T-PoT.1.1.zip and click on it. It will install t-pot automatically.

Step 13) Download the mobileinstallation patch

Step 14) Use Totalcommander to install patched mobileinstallation to /System/Library/PrivateFrameWorks/MobileInstallation.framework … clickon the dropdown box [-\-] top left and select network neighborhood then t-pot. Reme,ber to back up your original mobileinstallation first!

Step 15) Still in TotalCommander delete /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist

Step 16) Reboot the phone and all is good!
En een vette waarschuwing van de blog van sleepers.net

Citaat:

While I posted a series of steps on how to jailbreak 2.1, I recommend strongly that you all hold off. There are many issues that dev team is working through. A jailbreak isn’t quite enough.
Many apps are not yet stable. Categories will not work because we cannot launch one app from another at this time. Cydia is not yet stable. I recommend you wait a day or two still
Citaat:

I thought there was something wrong with the quickpwn method but was relieved to see it’s just the jailbroken apps.Herr are some bugs I found: cydia will crash after installing a new repo, categories doesn’t launch apps, customize says it cannot connect to the Internet and will not change any images. Kate, Winterboard, bossprefs, installer ( I only used it to install Kate but it didn’t crash) all work fine. Why are only jb apps effected? Is apple tweaking the apps when they are installed so they work properly?
Citaat:

Jay Freeman (saurik) Says:
September 13th, 2008 at 1:02 am For the record, Cydia has been updated to work correctly on 2.1 (fixing issues with installation of icons and making it not suddenly get confused and lose its ability to register click events). Users who are already on 2.1 should be able to upgrade to this new release without problems and this release maintains compatibility with all previous firmwares.

_Witte_ 13-09-08 10:58

ik kwam nog iets tegen kan iemand er iets over vertellen

Jailbreak iPhone 2.1 | QuickPWN

ArB 13-09-08 11:08

Even een snelle update:

HET WERKT !! :D

King1987 13-09-08 11:11

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door ArB (Bericht 189148)
Even een snelle update:

ik lees in je eerdere post dat je waarschuwt (athas, je citeert iemand) dat je nog niets kan installeren(athans, de boel crasht meteen), is dat ookzo? :confused:

ArB 13-09-08 11:12

Tja sommige niet officiele apps hebben moeite met runnen inderdaad. installer heeft ook moeite.

Berten.. 13-09-08 11:20

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door ArB (Bericht 189148)
Even een snelle update:

Goed nieuws, welke methode heb je gebruikt?
Kan je de belangrijke apps al installeren met Cydia? zoals openssh enzo?

ArB 13-09-08 11:24

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Berten.. (Bericht 189158)
Goed nieuws, welke methode heb je gebruikt?
Kan je de belangrijke apps al installeren met Cydia? zoals openssh enzo?

https://forum.iculture.nl/f14/i...tml#post189118

En ik zit nu met SSH erin dus ja het gaat goed. ;)

Michael 13-09-08 11:24

De apps die ik heb gedownload uit cydia werken prima, bossprefs doet zijn ding en apps lijken veel sneller te installeren dan bij 2.0.2

iScorpio 13-09-08 11:26

Lees net:

BIGBOSS SAYS HOLD OFF!
“While I posted a series of steps on how to jailbreak 2.1, I recommend strongly that you all hold off. There are many issues that dev team is working through. A jailbreak isn’t quite enough.
Many apps are not yet stable. Categories will not work because we cannot launch one app from another at this time. Cydia is not yet stable. I recommend you wait a day or two still.”

Ik denk dat iedereen voor zichzelf maar moet beslissen of hij zijn 2.1 'handmatig' wil jailbreaken.

(Dit bericht ook gepost in: https://forum.iculture.nl/f14/i...-3g-jailbreak/)

ArB 13-09-08 11:27

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door scorpiosoft (Bericht 189167)
Lees net:

BIGBOSS SAYS HOLD OFF!
“While I posted a series of steps on how to jailbreak 2.1, I recommend strongly that you all hold off. There are many issues that dev team is working through. A jailbreak isn’t quite enough.
Many apps are not yet stable. Categories will not work because we cannot launch one app from another at this time. Cydia is not yet stable. I recommend you wait a day or two still.”

Ik denk dat iedereen voor zichzelf maar moet beslissen of hij zijn 2.1 'handmatig' wil jailbreaken.

Zie de quotes bij mijn bericht met de procedure. Inmiddels is cydia alweer geupdate namelijk.

iScorpio 13-09-08 11:29

Aha, ik zie het. Zag het BigBoss er niet bij staan dus er overheen gelezen.

Ik wacht nog even tot een nieuwe WinPwn. Heb geen zin om mijn iTunes 8 om te zetten naar 7.7.*

King1987 13-09-08 11:30

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Michael (Bericht 189163)
De apps die ik heb gedownload uit cydia werken prima, bossprefs doet zijn ding en apps lijken veel sneller te installeren dan bij 2.0.2

Maak jij ook weer een custom Michael? of ken dat nu nog niet?
ik wacht namelijk maar op het oude vertrouwde custom fw van jouw, anders zit ik strax met een brick:mad:

ArB 13-09-08 11:32

Er kunnen nog geen customs gemaakt worden, dat kan pas na de release van pwnage tool. Nu is er alleen maar de quickpwn tool beschikbaar

sjoeii 13-09-08 12:16

Dus nog even geduld

frolix 13-09-08 12:19

is er al een versie voor Mac van die gepatchte quickpwn? zit hier al een hele tijd met parallels te klooien ... zegt bij opening van quickpwn-GUI : kan de toepassing niet juist initialiseren (0xc0000135).

bummer :(

King1987 13-09-08 12:35

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door ArB (Bericht 189172)
Er kunnen nog geen customs gemaakt worden, dat kan pas na de release van pwnage tool. Nu is er alleen maar de quickpwn tool beschikbaar

das duidelijk, dan wacht ik nog maar ff geduldig af :p

z-nyx 13-09-08 12:43

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door King1987 (Bericht 189212)
das duidelijk, dan wacht ik nog maar ff geduldig af :p

Ik wacht ook nog maar ff:D

Michael 13-09-08 12:45

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door frolix (Bericht 189200)
is er al een versie voor Mac van die gepatchte quickpwn? zit hier al een hele tijd met parallels te klooien ... zegt bij opening van quickpwn-GUI : kan de toepassing niet juist initialiseren (0xc0000135).

bummer :(

Heb je alles uitgezet ook de itunes helper? Het werkte hier echt goed.

Berten.. 13-09-08 12:45

Ja, bij mij is het gelukt!

één vraagje nog aan ArB: met welke versie van itunes werk je nu het best?

Alle tijden zijn GMT +2. Het is nu 19:49.