//

8G, FW 4.0.2, how to downgrade to 4.0.1 and unlock?

8G, FW 4.0.2, how to downgrade to 4.0.1 and unlock? discussie in Unlock forum; ( verdwijnt na registratie ) Hello Sorry i don't speak Dutch. I've purchased an iPhone 3Gs 8G met T-mobile simlock. default FW 4.0. I upgraded to 4.0.2, phone activated. Now ...

Ga terug   iPhone, iPod touch, iPad en Apple TV forum > Jailbreak en Unlock > Unlock
Wachtwoord vergeten? Registreren!
Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Berichten van vandaag Markeer forums als gelezen
Oud 15-08-10, 04:26
• iOS 4.0.2
• Besturingssysteem: Mac OS X

Standaard 8G, FW 4.0.2, how to downgrade to 4.0.1 and unlock?

Hello
Sorry i don't speak Dutch.
I've purchased an iPhone 3Gs 8G met T-mobile simlock. default FW 4.0.
I upgraded to 4.0.2, phone activated.
Now i want to downgrade to FW 4.0.1 and unlock + JB to use other simcards. .do any of you know how to do so?
Is it possible if I ask T-mobile to switch my phone to Never locked? (i'll pay extra). Because this can be done in Australia...
well...i dont want to stick my simcard 2 years with this phone...
Thanks for reading..
Advertentie
Advertentie Gesponsorde links (verdwijnt na registratie)

Oud 15-08-10, 10:58
Operafreak's schermafbeelding
• iOS 14.6
• iPadOS 14.6
• Besturingssysteem: macOS

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Temaki Bekijk bericht
Hello
Sorry i don't speak Dutch.
I've purchased an iPhone 3Gs 8G met T-mobile simlock. default FW 4.0.
I upgraded to 4.0.2, phone activated.
Now i want to downgrade to FW 4.0.1 and unlock + JB to use other simcards. .do any of you know how to do so?
Is it possible if I ask T-mobile to switch my phone to Never locked? (i'll pay extra). Because this can be done in Australia...
well...i dont want to stick my simcard 2 years with this phone...
Thanks for reading..
Hi Temaki,

Sorry, but I don't know how to downgrade from 4.02 to 4.0. I'm no fan of jailbreaking. Other people on this forum might, though...

You say you'd be willing to pay for unlocking by T-Mobile. It will cost you a max of € 120 but then it will be a never lock. You have an account at T-Mobile, do you? Then the procedure is as follows:

- Make sure you've got your IMEI handy. You'll find it in Settings/general/info or by typing in *#06# on your phone keyboard.
- Call 070-3056007 and say you want to unlock your phone.
- They'll ask you a bunch of questions to make sure you're who you say you are and if the phone is really yours. They also tell you if you are eligible for unlocking, and if not how much it's gonna cost you. As I said the max is € 120, but it could be cheaper. That depends on how long you've got your phone. It gets about € 10 cheaper each month you've had it and after 12 months its free. The amount you've agreed to will appear on your next monthly bill.
- If you agree to the amount they tell you, you will get an e-mail with instructions on how to unlock your phone. Ask them if they will give these instructions in English - otherwise you'll get the standard Dutch e-mail and that might prove somewhat difficult for you. Unless you've got someone handy to translate it for you, that is.

If you use prepaid cards from T-Mobile, then it's gonna be a bit more difficult. Then you'll have to make sure you have a pre-paid card loaded with at least € 120 so they can deduct it from that card. They'll talk you through the procedure, I guess. I've never had to do this, so...

Well, good luck with it... If everything goes well you'll be taking a never lock home with you .

Laatst gewijzigd door Operafreak; 15-08-10 om 11:18.
Oud 16-08-10, 00:20
• iOS 4.0.2

Standaard

thanks buddy. this is really helpful. btw, I have unlocked + jailbreak. it works like a charm.
Oud 25-08-10, 12:23
• iOS 4.2.1

Standaard

Hey Temaki,
I have a similar problem with an iPhone 3GS 16GB FW 4.0.2.. You're saying that you have unlocked + jailbreak'd your iPhone? Could you please let me know how you did that? Any problems with the SHSH-files?
Thanx!
Oud 26-08-10, 00:36
• iOS 4.0.2

Standaard

no, it was actually easy. No problem or whatsoever. I've been using it until now. Because i did not save SHSH file with Cydia so I used TinyUmbrella.
1. download this file: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire, open and save SHSH 4.0.1 to your hard disk. then hit "Start TSS server". (you can download newer version here: The Firmware Umbrella
2. download original firmware 4.0.1.
3. Put iphone in DFU mode: "launch iTunes and plug your iPhone in. Press and hold the Home and Power button together for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, release the Power button while still holding the Home button until iTunes pops up and says it has found an iPhone in recovery Mode."
4. Shift restore the FW.
5. Error 1015, open Umbrella, hit “Kick Device Out of Recovery”
6. Safari: JailbreakMe.
7. Go to Cydia, add source: "repo666.ultrasn0w.com". install Ultrasn0w. Install, reboot and done!
Gluck
Oud 26-08-10, 10:23
gserban's schermafbeelding
• iOS 5.0.1
• Besturingssysteem: Windows

Standaard

is er een mogelijkheid dat iemand dit in Nederlands kan vertalen?

ik heb wel de shsh file van mijn iphone maar zit op 4.02 en wil terug naar 4.01 en dan jailbreaken

als ik in umbrella zit kan ik niet drukken op “Kick Device Out of Recovery”

Laatst gewijzigd door gserban; 26-08-10 om 10:51.
Oud 28-08-10, 19:03
• iOS 4.0.2

Standaard

Hoi!

Ik heb een nieuwe I phone 3gs maar er zit de nieuwste versie op : de 4.0.2.
Ik kan er dus nog niets meedoen nu want hij is nog niet unlocked of gejailbreaked.
Ik ken er ook niet veel van, dus kan me alsjeblieft iemand uitleggen makkelijk en in het nederlands wat ik moet doen om te kunnen bellen en sms enzo (de telefoon gebruiken), dus waarschijnlijk unlocken ofzo?

PLease! want ik word echt wanhopig en zot want het staat nergens duidelijk...
DANKJE!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oud 31-08-10, 03:13
• iOS 4.0
• Besturingssysteem: Anders

Standaard

JA manon ik heb dezelfde probleem ik heb een iphone 3gs 8g maar hij pakt op een of andere manier me simkaart niet (vodafone). ik heb overal gezocht maar kan et maar niet voor elkaar krijgen!!!
Oud 31-08-10, 08:36
ButcherJF's schermafbeelding
iPhone(club) Guru
• iOS 16.2
• iPadOS 16.2

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door gserban Bekijk bericht
is er een mogelijkheid dat iemand dit in Nederlands kan vertalen?

ik heb wel de shsh file van mijn iphone maar zit op 4.02 en wil terug naar 4.01 en dan jailbreaken

als ik in umbrella zit kan ik niet drukken op “Kick Device Out of Recovery”
Om uit recovery te komen kun je ook iReb gebruiken.
Oud 05-09-10, 21:20
• iOS 4.0.2

Standaard

Hoi
anybody knows what would happen If i lost my phone+simcard while my contract is not over yet?
Oud 05-09-10, 21:29
Operafreak's schermafbeelding
• iOS 14.6
• iPadOS 14.6
• Besturingssysteem: macOS

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Temaki Bekijk bericht
Hoi
anybody knows what would happen If i lost my phone+simcard while my contract is not over yet?
.. then you're screwed... Contact T-Mobile a.s.a.p. to let them block your imei and sim - for damage control. Don't suppose you have insurance, do you?? If you do, file a report at a police station and let them give you the report. With that you could try and claim your loss.. Your contract with T-Mobile cannot be cancelled because of this. You could try and go for their Early Renewal option.. only that 'll set you back some € 70 and the cost of a new phone (if any..).

Laatst gewijzigd door Operafreak; 05-09-10 om 21:31.
Reageren

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Discussietools
Weergave

Soortgelijke discussies

Discussie Auteur Forum Reacties Laatste bericht
iPhone 3G: iPhone 3g iOS 3.1.3 baseband 05.14.02 downgrade/unlock? fets Unlock 2 11-11-10 14:44
iPhone 1e gen.: Iphone 2G US: Downgrade(?) & Unlock probleem. Everaert Unlock 3 13-10-10 18:53
iPhoneSimFree 1.7; 1.1.1 unlock zonder downgrade, direct op je iPhone! atQuest Unlock [archief] 12 31-10-07 18:37

Regels voor berichten