//

Preorder iPhone 4s with T-Mobile and italian passport

Preorder iPhone 4s with T-Mobile and italian passport discussie in Odido (T-Mobile) forum; ( verdwijnt na registratie ) I tried to order a new iphone on t-mobile website but the system gave error on the dates of my passport, it expires in 2019 ...

Ga terug   iPhone, iPod touch, iPad en Apple TV forum > Bellen en internet > Providers Nederland > Odido (T-Mobile)
Wachtwoord vergeten? Registreren!
Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Berichten van vandaag Markeer forums als gelezen
Oud 25-10-11, 14:02

• Ik heb geen iPad
• Besturingssysteem: Mac OS X

Standaard Preorder iPhone 4s with T-Mobile and italian passport

I tried to order a new iphone on t-mobile website but the system gave error on the dates of my passport, it expires in 2019 and for the system it's not possible, i tried to enter other years (like 2013 and 2014) and it works.
I spoke via chat with them and the operator just told me that it's non possible to have an abonnement without a dutch passport. It really sound strange to me, because there is the possibility in the system to enter an foreign passport and i already had an abonnement in spain.
Did someone have the same problem?
Dank u wel!
Advertentie
Advertentie Gesponsorde links (verdwijnt na registratie)

Reageren

Labels
foreign passport, iphone t-mobile preorder

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Discussietools
Weergave

Soortgelijke discussies

Discussie Auteur Forum Reacties Laatste bericht
Griffin - Elan Passport Wallet is die 3GS compartible elisa9180 iPhone accessoires en onderdelen 0 25-09-10 19:48
Duitse T-Mobile Iphone met Nederlandse T-Mobile prepaid ndjiphone Odido (T-Mobile) 7 16-08-10 16:38
iPhone 4 T-mobile simlock vrij laten maken, door T-mobile xa4cornelis Odido (T-Mobile) 5 01-08-10 13:50
T-mobile iPhone overgenomen - past elke T-mobile SIM? JakeGlass Odido (T-Mobile) 3 15-03-10 17:37
Iphone 3g+T-mobile lock met andere t-mobile sim avdwerf Odido (T-Mobile) 24 25-08-08 16:17

Regels voor berichten