iCulture forum | iPhone, iPad,  iPod touch, Apple TV en iOS

iCulture forum | iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV en iOS (https://forum.iculture.nl/)
-   Archief (https://forum.iculture.nl/f47/archief/f48/archief/)
-   -   Untethered iPhone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Release on April 12? (https://forum.iculture.nl/f47/archief/f48/archief/57467-untethered-iphone-3-1-3-jailbreak-release-on-april-12-a.html)

Maestroo 10-04-10 21:14

Untethered iPhone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Release on April 12?

guys laten we het hopen

oldskool85 11-04-10 00:35

ja echt wel:D ik hoop het zo!

xKocer 11-04-10 01:06

Het staat vast, maandag komt de jailbreak uit staat op de blog van devteam !

loek2009 11-04-10 01:52

kan het niet vinden op hun blog...

hopen idd, ook hopen dat m'n vriendin's 3gs ook dan te unlocken is (officieel t-mobile, maar telfort sim erin) elke restore lukt namelijk niet meer (is wel al gejailbreaked met blackra1n)

Kremer1313 11-04-10 08:46

Helaas las ik net weer iets anders. Maar ik help mee hopen.
Zeg, heb je dit toevallig gebaseerd op dat Youtube filmpje?

Romyyy___ 11-04-10 10:45

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Kremer1313 (Bericht 437014)
Helaas las ik net weer iets anders. Maar ik help mee hopen.
Zeg, heb je dit toevallig gebaseerd op dat Youtube filmpje?

wat had je dan net gelezen? :rolleyes:

Kremer1313 11-04-10 11:04

Bron: chronic dev team (chronicdevteam) on Twitter

SATURDAY, APRIL 10, 2010

Complications
Let me start off by saying that these have been some of the wildest and craziest months I could possibly imagine. So many new things have happened; I'm really not sure where to begin. But I think I'll start by clearing up a couple of common questions and misunderstandings.

The one question I get asked the most (other than “when are you going to release?”) is “what is greenpois0n?” Put simply, greenpois0n is a toolkit designed to help discover and exploit new vulnerabilities. Let me repeat that, greenpois0n itself is NOT an exploit. Most exploits typically have much more boring and technical names, such as “iBoot Environment Variable Overflow” or “usb_control_msg(0x21, 2)”. Tools, on the other hand, are typically given more creative names, like redsn0w, blackra1n, or greenpois0n. Even though most of these tools use the same exploits, each one has its own unique strengths and weaknesses. Redsn0w was designed to be robust and low maintenance by using Apple's own NOR flashing routines, whereas blackra1n was designed to be small, fast, and have a low memory footprint. While both these tools are excellent pieces of software, neither had the flexibility nor advanced capabilities that we were really looking for. Thus greenpois0n was born.

While we do have a GUI designed to allow users to perform a simple jailbreaking, the true power is hidden away in our advanced exploit payload. Once injected into iBoot, greenpois0n inserts many new and powerful commands allowing you to do everything from accessing the AES engine to decrypt firmware keys, hook and call into existing iBoot functions, read and write to blockdevices, including the filesystem (although filesystem is read only right now), and even set breakpoints within iBoot to dump registers and stack information during runtime.

So what about the exploit I mentioned in the last post? It's still there, and turns out it's the exact same exploit Geohot demonstrated in his iPod Touch 3g video a few weeks ago, but since that time, there have been quite a few new developments. By now, I'm sure everyone has seen or heard about the userland “spirit” exploit demonstrated by Comex, and which was used to jailbreak the first iPad. This exploit is by far one of the most impressive pieces of work I think this community has seen in quite some time. The only problem with this method of jailbreaking is it can be easily patched by Apple in the next firmware update. Also, since the exploit being used resides in userland, you're denied access to many of the low level hardware features, including the ability to decrypt firmware keys. iBoot exploits, on the other hand, are much lower level and offer much more freedom to interact directly with the system unrestricted. With the exploit being so much more powerful, we've decided it would be wiser to release the “spirit” exploit first and hold onto the iBoot exploit until the next hardware revision.

Soon after this decision, I quickly set to work porting “spirit” to run on Linux and adding these capabilities into greenpois0n. At the same time, Comex, a number of members from iPhone Dev Team, and Chronic-Dev Team helped by fixing many possible snags and getting Cydia prepared to run on the iPad. It was truly an epic display of cooperation by everyone involved. Everything was progressing smoothly until yesterday. The boy-wonder Geohot threw a wrench in our gears once again after discovering a NEW exploit that pretty much blows everything we've got out of the water. So now we're forced to reconsider our release plans once again. As of today (I can't speak for tomorrow, for all I know everything could change again), both the original exploit I posted about earlier and the new “spirit” exploit are probably going to be held off for a little bit longer to avoid being patched by Apple. Also, today I mentioned on my twitter that I can almost guarantee an exploit for 3.1.3/3.2 (all devices, and all models!) before the end of the month. I would strongly advise everyone to keep a close eye on Geohot's blog for updates in the near future. And if you haven't already, PLEASE backup your SHSHs with either firmware umbrella or using Saurik method

trevisnl 11-04-10 11:51

Helaas, niet waar, de blog is inmiddels aangepast en er staat het volgende:

So now we're forced to reconsider our release plans once again. As of today (I can't speak for tomorrow, for all I know everything could change again), both the original exploit I posted about earlier and the new “spirit” exploit are probably going to be held off for a little bit longer to avoid being patched by Apple.

EDIT:
To all the people asking about an unlock, you're probably going to be waiting until the next iPhone is released. Since it hasn't even been announced yet, there's no telling how long the wait is going to be.

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door xKocer (Bericht 436986)
Het staat vast, maandag komt de jailbreak uit staat op de blog van devteam !

Grote onzin, het dev team heeft niks laten horen via hun blog.

Kremer1313 11-04-10 11:59

Lezen is en blijft een vak! ;)

shrekkie19 11-04-10 11:59

Aankomende week krijg ik me 3GS uit Engeland... weliswaar met 3.1.2...
Een Untethered jailbraik zou mooi zijn:d
Tot die tijd redt ik me wel met BR

JasonXGaming 11-04-10 12:18

Al is het misschien niet maandag.. Echt lang zal het niet meer gaan duren denk/HOOP ik..;)

Citaat:

Also, today I mentioned on my twitter that I can almost guarantee an exploit for 3.1.3/3.2 (all devices, and all models!) before the end of the month. I would strongly advise everyone to keep a close eye on Geohot's blog for updates in the near future. And if you haven't already, PLEASE backup your SHSHs with either firmware umbrella or using Saurik method

De Generaal 11-04-10 12:19

// Verplaatst naar Geruchten

mr-3gs 11-04-10 12:20

Hoop dat er snel een jailbreak komt, heb gister een mooie 3gs 16g wit gekocht.
Helaas kan ik er nog niets mee heb een telfort abbo, deze is ook nog nooit gejailbreakt geweest dus downgraden is ook niet mogelijk.

Suriboy777 11-04-10 13:38

Jammer, lijkt me een beter idee dat alle krachten gebundeld worden in het verder ontwikkelen van 1 blok tegen Apple. Aan de andere kant word je gedwongen om inventiever te zijn. Echter, velen zijn hiermee niet geholpen.

roelst 12-04-10 19:51

het is al 12 april en nog steeds nix -_- waarschijnlijk moeten we wachten tot eind deze maand ;(

MrRik 12-04-10 20:26

laten we hopen dat het nog deze week word :D

lopac42 12-04-10 23:43

volgens mij hebben ze gewoon niks nada noppes :mad: Word een beetje niet goed van dat ubermensch gedrag van die DEVS.

loek2009 13-04-10 01:02

idd, word er ook ziek van, steeds maar filmpjes dat het wel degelijk valt te kraken, maar een versie uitbrengen komt er niet van..... denk dat er geen jailbreak meer zal komen voor 4.0 en daarna (in het bijzonder voor de 3gs) maar de wens is natuurlijk dat ik ongelijk heb, dat wens ik mee.

Wi-Fi 13-04-10 08:43

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door lopac42 (Bericht 437876)
volgens mij hebben ze gewoon niks nada noppes :mad: Word een beetje niet goed van dat ubermensch gedrag van die DEVS.

Dit is te kort zichtig.
Om zoveel mogelijk mede iPhone bezitters de kans te geven een jailbroken iPhone aan te bieden, willen alle die nu een jailbreak klaar hebben liggen wachten met uitbrengen.
Waarom?
Heel simpel, als deze nu uitkomt kan apple op het laatste moment de OS4.0 versie nog aanpassen zodat de jailbreak bij uitkomst van OS4.0 niet gaat werken.
Dat zou heel zonde zijn van alle tijd en moeite die ze ervoor gedaan hebben.
Wacht dus liever een maand extra (pin me er niet op vast) en gun iedereen zijn plezier dan ongeduldig te worden.
Tenslotte is het naar een jailbreak toeleven ook spannend voor velen nu er weer een aanzienlijk aantal met een maagdelijke iPhone zitten.
Nog ffies nagelbijten en je zal beloond worden voor je geduld!

lopac42 13-04-10 10:04

Ze hebben als je ze moet geloven minstens DRIE verschillende exploits.Breng er dan tenminsten 1 uit leuk voor de bezitters van oa een iptg 3g .

Alle tijden zijn GMT +2. Het is nu 23:32.