//

iPhone wishlist speedcall

iPhone wishlist speedcall discussie in Ontwikkelen voor iOS forum; ( verdwijnt na registratie ) I would love an extra function on the iPhone. (I don't know if this is the right forum) I would love a speedcall option, how? ...

Ga terug   iPhone, iPod touch, iPad en Apple TV forum > Development > Ontwikkelen voor iOS
Wachtwoord vergeten? Registreren!
Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Berichten van vandaag Markeer forums als gelezen
Oud 14-12-08, 12:48
• iOS 4.0.1
• Besturingssysteem: Mac OS X

Standaard iPhone wishlist speedcall

I would love an extra function on the iPhone. (I don't know if this is the right forum)
I would love a speedcall option, how?

By holding down the mike pushbutton on my iphone after a moment I would hear a little beep confirming the speedcall selection. I would select my name by either clicking or pronouncing the desired name. after that it will state the selected name to call. a click would confirm and call, 2 clicks would restart questionnaire. Holding down the push button for a while at any given time would give two beeps and stop the app.

Of course this principle could be used for countless other functions

thanks,

Chris
Advertentie
Advertentie Gesponsorde links (verdwijnt na registratie)

Oud 14-12-08, 20:21
TheStijg's schermafbeelding
• iOS 4.1
• Besturingssysteem: Windows

Standaard

You mean, an speedcall function like good ol' Nokia 3310? Just short push the mic button and then speak the name of the person you want to call, and then your phone calls the proper person (you hope).

I don't think a speedcall function is possible to make with the SDK, because it needs to be an App, but I don't know for sure.

Laatst gewijzigd door TheStijg; 14-12-08 om 20:46.
Oud 15-12-08, 19:06
• iOS 4.0.1
• Besturingssysteem: Mac OS X

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door TheStijg Bekijk bericht
You mean, an speedcall function like good ol' Nokia 3310? Just short push the mic button and then speak the name of the person you want to call, and then your phone calls the proper person (you hope).

I don't think a speedcall function is possible to make with the SDK, because it needs to be an App, but I don't know for sure.
Thanks for the reply.
I does not necessary need to be a spoken command, one could also use clicks for selection. However I would limit that to 4 or 5 because you don't want to click forever. choice could be confirmed or canceled.
Reageren

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Discussietools
Weergave

Soortgelijke discussies

Discussie Auteur Forum Reacties Laatste bericht
Mijn Iphone mogelijkheden wishlist Duggel iPhone algemeen 2 16-02-08 12:52

Regels voor berichten