//

Mijn camera werkt niet.

Mijn camera werkt niet. discussie in Muziek, foto & video forum; ( verdwijnt na registratie ) Ik heb sinds kort de I phone 4. Als ik foto's wil maken kom ik wel in de toepassing maar kan geen foto's maken of ...

Ga terug   iPhone, iPod touch, iPad en Apple TV forum > Media > Muziek, foto & video
Wachtwoord vergeten? Registreren!
Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Berichten van vandaag Markeer forums als gelezen
Oud 18-02-11, 09:36
• iOS 4.2.1
• Besturingssysteem: Windows

Standaard Mijn camera werkt niet.

Ik heb sinds kort de I phone 4.
Als ik foto's wil maken kom ik wel in de toepassing maar kan geen foto's maken of filmen.
Is dit echt een probleem of vergeet ik een klein dingetje.
Advertentie
Advertentie Gesponsorde links (verdwijnt na registratie)

Oud 18-02-11, 10:36
Chrisl's schermafbeelding
• iOS 11.2

Standaard

Gaat dat schuif ding wel open? Zie je wel beeld? Is het zo dat hij voor het oog wel een foto maakt maar hem niet saved in je camerarol?
Oud 18-02-11, 11:48
• iOS 4.2.1

Standaard

De schuif gaat niet open. Ik kan geen foto's maken, het beeld blijft zwart
Oud 18-02-11, 12:22
Chrisl's schermafbeelding
• iOS 11.2

Standaard

1. If you're multitasking and you have a bunch of apps that use a lot of memory (games, usually) open when you double-click the home button, you may want to force some of those to close. Just hold down an icon for a couple of seconds as those you were going to move icons around, and you'll see a red circle with a white minus sign. Tap as many apps as you can live without for the moment, close out the shelf, and go back to the camera. If memory has cleared up, you may get a picture.

2. One way to clear the memory is to reboot the iPhone. Just hold down the power button until the red slider appears to power down the device. Turn it back on and see if you can take a picture.
More on the next page.
[Hat tip to Brandon Martinez]

3. The simplest thing to do is just relaunch the application itself. I found that 90% of the time this cleared things up. Almost as if iOS couldn't make enough memory available the first time, but on second run it unjammed whatever blockage it had before.
4. Try reinstalling the app. This won't work on Apple's own Camera app, unfortunately. But it's a cure-all fix that I'm not totally convinced does anything special. But it won't hurt you to try.
5. If none of those other fixes worked, you may want to try the old standby "wipe and restore" your iPhone. I tried to avoid this, because I hate having to re-enter data on my iPhone and losing all my game data. Unfortunately my trip to the Genius Bar hosed my iPhone so it was no longer associated with my iTunes, so I wound up having to spend 3 hours re-arranging icons anyway. Your mileage may vary, but Apple winds up telling a lot of people to nuke their iOS device as a troubleshooting method. The idea is it'll take any software glitches out of the equation and fast-track you to a hardware fix. Personally I think it's a chore, but their reasoning is what it is.

Bron

Werken camera apps uit de app store wel????
Reageren

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Discussietools
Weergave

Soortgelijke discussies

Discussie Auteur Forum Reacties Laatste bericht
Foto: Camera werkt niet Ruben. Muziek, foto & video 20 29-08-10 13:27
Camera werkt niet jose9 iPhone algemeen 5 02-04-10 20:36
Mobile-Me werkt niet op mijn iPhone, wel op mijn Macbook pro... glow iTunes 9 01-02-10 10:40
Camera werkt niet meer Mootjuh Archief 2 15-10-09 21:40
Camera en Photos werkt niet SuppleX Unlock [archief] 3 09-04-08 14:53

Regels voor berichten