//

[camera/photo] Remove

[camera/photo] Remove discussie in iPhone Apps forum; ( verdwijnt na registratie ) Iemand ervaring met onderstaande app ? Scalado clone ... Scolado movie App Store link Description *UPDATE* Some people seem to have problems with this app. ...

Ga terug   iPhone, iPod touch, iPad en Apple TV forum > iPhone > iPhone apps en games > iPhone Apps
Wachtwoord vergeten? Registreren!
Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Berichten van vandaag Markeer forums als gelezen
Oud 17-04-12, 16:42
• iOS 5.0.1
• Besturingssysteem: Linux

Question [camera/photo] Remove

Iemand ervaring met onderstaande app ?

Scalado clone ...
Scolado movie

App Store link

Description
*UPDATE*
Some people seem to have problems with this app. Here are some things to consider:
- You can't remove objects from photos in your photo library. You can only remove objects from photos you have taken with this app. To understand how to use the app, watch this demo-video: Demonstration of the iPhone-app "Remove" - YouTube (you'll also find it on the support-page)
- For good results, don't move your iPhone/iPad while and several seconds before taking the photo.
- I tested this app successfully without any crash on an iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and the new iPad (iPad 3). I couldn't test it on an iPad 2 (because I don't have one), so it might not work there.
- If you have any problems, please contact me. I'm absolutely serious about this app, but it may not be so easy to grasp at the beginning, how to use it properly. If you don't contact me, I can't help you.
*UPDATE END*

With Remove you can take photos and then remove previously moving objects like tourists or traffic. The process is very simple: Just take a photo and then paint over the areas where you want to reveal the background!

There is a huge effects library you can use to give your finished photos that special look, too. You can even create your own effects by stacking many professional quality filters and masks together and share them with others!

If you are interested in an even more capable app with many more features, check out my app "aremaC"!

What's New in Version 1.0.1
-help-section added
-new take-button added for easier taking of photos on iPad
Advertentie
Advertentie Gesponsorde links (verdwijnt na registratie)

Reageren

Labels
remove, scalado

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Discussietools
Weergave

Soortgelijke discussies

Discussie Auteur Forum Reacties Laatste bericht
Remove Background IOS5 fanatix Jailbreak apps en thema's 10 28-01-12 17:51
Remove Background (Tweak) LucasT Jailbreak apps en thema's 6 17-10-10 09:47
Windows: Foto's van PC naar iPhone: naar camera roll ipv naar photo library? ICB iTunes 0 02-07-10 10:58
remove alle subviews? cygnusx Ontwikkelen voor iOS 8 11-09-09 11:46

Regels voor berichten