Apple staat niet toe dat je gaat restoren naar een firmware
dat te jailbreaken is.
Daarom moet je dus een shsh blob safen in en met Tiny umbrelle en dan de server van sydia gebruiken. Hier een beschrijving hoe dat kan maar dan voor een iPad
In jou geval noem je de iPad dan iPhone
*The process works
I can confirm that my iPad (3G, 64GB, iOS 3.2.2) can be downgraded to iOS 3.2.1 without doing anything (such as saving its SHSH) before.
I summarized the steps I took. Hope that this will make the whole process easier to follow.
1. Download 3.2.1 firmware (use the link in the 1st post).
2. Download "umbrella" application (see the 1st post or google for it).
3. Make sure your iTunes
is the latest version.
4. Connect your iPad and let iTunes syncs it with your computer (you will want to restore
your data after downgrading).
Downgrading process (more info for each step below):
1. Start "umbrella" and save SHSH blobs of your iPad.
2. In "umbrella", click Start TSS server.
3. Put the iPad in recovery mode
4. In iTunes, hit Shift + click Restore.
5. Select 3.2.1 firmware, and wait until the restoration finishes.
1. Use the Advanced options to make sure that Device field is correct and Request From field is Cydia
2. It should report "successful" after a while.
1. Using the TSS server saves you from changing the "hosts" file, if you have read about the need of this change elsewhere.
An iPad can be put into recovery mode when it is connected to a computer with the sync cable. This state, which your iPad is already in if you didn't disconnect the iPad after steps 1 and 2, can be achieved by the following two steps:
1. Connect iPad to a computer
2. Wait for sync to finish.
Now, to put the iPad into recovery mode:
1. Push both the home button
and the power button until the logo of a cable connected to iTunes shows up.
2. You should get a message box from iTunes on the computer saying that the iPad is in recovery mode.
Steps 4 and 5 are as straight as they are.
iPad running iOS 3.2.1:
1. On iPad, run Safari
to www dot jailbreakme
2. Follow the easy instructions on the site: "slide to jailbreak", "Sit tight", and so on.
3. After the jailbreak process has done, Cydia app has been installed also (on one of the screen). Use it just like using the App Store app.
Thanks for the other posts and have fun.